Thursday 13 May 2010

Four weddings and a beer festival

Now early spring isn’t always the busiest time of year in my profession but since taking on a couple of design commissions early in the year I’ve found I’ve been doing more and more design work to complement my already-plentiful photography work. I’m still doing plenty of shoots; indeed, I’ve just been down to Coventry to show one couple the fabulous photos from their pre-wedding shoot (see pic). I went to see the venues for their big day as well and they’re incredibly photogenic; I can tell already that the pictures will look an absolute treat.

Blog derbyshire wedding photographer 6

It seems this summer that if I’m not photographing weddings, I’ll be attending them: three of my friends are tying the knot this year! And what with plenty of exhibitions planned from June onwards, my schedule really does resemble a minefield. But what’s this slotted in next week? Ah, a holiday! And no ordinary holiday: a trip to Bavaria for one of Germany’s best beer fests – fantastisch! Auf wiedersehen folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment