Tuesday 8 December 2009

Portraits aplenty

IMG_4796panBWflcol

The pre-Christmas rush has well and truly hit the studio in the past couple of weeks. I’ve enjoyed getting stuck in and creating some cracking images (please see an early favourite above!), but now I have to make sure everything’s ready on time; if I’m not Photoshopping I’m on the phone to suppliers chasing up orders. And I’ve barely made a dent into my Xmas shopping – help!!

In the midst of all this I’ve somehow managed to put together a nifty little video showcasing an example set of wedding photography. And now I’m going to attempt to upload it onto this blog (wish me luck!)…

Hopefully you can view that without hitch and moreover enjoy what you view. I’m really getting into my wedding photography at the moment and I’m delighted to report that I’ve already got plenty of interest for 2010 bookings. Book now to avoid disappointment, folks!

I’ve just enough space to mention the randomest moment since I last blogged – doing a photoshoot in a high-tech signal box. You read that right: a signal box! I guess when Network Rail need some professional portraits to insert into training literature, someone’s got to take them…

1 comment: